Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Lots to Show and Tell

A surprise box arrived the other day from my dear friend Elisabetta, in Italy.
I opened it and everything was wrapped so pretty.
I just kind of took it all in.  I was so surprised and very excited.  I carefully opened each pretty little package.
Lookie, lookie.....She gifted me an "Old Crow" pinkeep and a wonderful little heart bag with a matching fob floss ring.  Look at the sweet crocheted edging.   Oh my!  She also sent a wooden crow floss holder made by Isobel of The Primitive Hare.  

Gosh, I just love everything Elisabetta and I'm so touched by your thoughtfulness.  I truly appreciate all the time AND stitches that you put into making these beautiful gifts for me.
I will certainly cherish them.  I hope one day I will get to meet you and your lovely family.  Thank you so very much my friend ♥♥♥
x  x  x  x  x 
Next.....remember the sneak peek I showed you about my new design "Wintertime"?  Well, it's all completed and I just need to do one more check over to make sure everything is correct.  I should be able to post the finish by the end of the week and get it listed in my Etsy Shop. WOOT WOOT!  I really  love how it turned out and hope you will too.
x  x  x  x  x
And finally, if any of you follow me on facebook, you know that I've take up riding lessons.
Here's a pic of Sunny and I.
My lessons are every Tuesday morning.  So, I'm off to see my new pal and teacher, Ellen, my buddy, Mimi and of course, Sunny.  Afterwards, us girls are going out for some lunch and I'm sure some laughs.
Be back soon!
Smiles, ~Nan

15 comments:

moosecraft said...

Love the Old Crow pillow! Looking forward to seeing Wintertime! Happy trails to you! ;-)

Unknown said...

You're really too kind, I've done everything with pleasure and thinking about your tastes....(see crows). I' m so happy you like everything also the wrapping! ;) The crow bag is a scissor holder is I thought you might put on your neck when you stitch in order not to lose the scissor as I make always!!!! ;)
My younger daughter Matilde want to take riding lessons she will begin soon!!!

cucki said...

Aww such sweet treasure...
Enjoy your day x

Keeper of the Crowes said...

Such generosity! Of course I love the Old Crow pillow!!! I'm so happy that you're enjoying your riding lessons!

Céline said...

It's so nice !!! very beautifull

Robin in Virginia said...

What a wonderful package of goodies to receive! And I, for one, am waiting very patiently for the unveiling of Wintertime.

Enjoy your riding lesson, Nan!

Robin in Virginia

Michelle said...

A lovely package to receive you are blessed - lovely photo x

Sandra said...

You are one lucky girl. Such wonderful goodies! Blessings, Sandra

msmartello said...

Lovely gifts Nan! Good luck with your lessons. Sunny is beautiful. Is he yours?
Maureen

Myra said...

Lovely gifts for a lovely lady. :o) Good luck with your riding lessons.

Three Sheep Studio said...

Beautiful gifts from afar !
Have fun with your riding lessons !

Raymond Homestead said...

Wow, wonderful goodies!

Mugwump Woolies said...

Love the crow goodies!
Robyn

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Awww...can't wait to see your newest :)
And Sunny sure is a delight :)

Eszter/SubRosa said...

Wow, your gifts are wonderful, I love them all!