Wednesday, October 30, 2013

*Sweet Little Limited Edition Kit*


I designed and stitched this sweet Autumn pinkeep and thought maybe some of you would like to make one too.  So, I'm putting together a few kits. 

 I just love the saying "Bountiful Blessings".  
I actually feel that way all year round and not just at Thanksgiving. 
It's stitched on 32ct linen with 1 strand of floss over 2 linen threads and is a pretty fast and fun stitch.  For a nice surprise, on the back, I've added a wool Fall leaf with a brass acorn charm tied to it.
The kit includes:
32ct R & R Irish Creme linen
4 skeins of DMC floss
R & R Cocoa ric rac
Tan plaid shirting fabric
Army blanket wool
Brass acorn charm
Brown hemp string
Color cross-stitch graph
Leaf template
& complete finishing instructions
 $28.00 plus shipping

The kits are limited quantity and will be offered only through me and my friends at Dyeing to Stitch shop.  You may email me at threadworkprimitives@verizon.net

I look forward to your emails and comments.  
Happy Stitching!
~Nan

15 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

What a special design! Love the sentiment and the colors! Sent you an email!

Robin in Virginia

Unknown said...

Wonderful a really special kit my dear!!! I love so much also the ones of the halloween's ;)

Kate said...

Your pinkeep is beautiful and I love the leaf on the back - it's the perfect touch!

denise said...

Love it.want one

Myra said...

It is sweet Nan. I love the leaf on the back.

linda said...

Love the heartfelt sentiment and the combination of linen and wool. Very nice and special.

denise said...

sent you an email

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Cute!!! I love how you put those special touches on your pieces.
Happy Halloween!
Robin

Eszter/SubRosa said...

What a beautiful design! I really like your finishing idea, too!

Syd said...

Love it! Ordered one by email last night. Thanks. I may need to keep this one out all years.

Unknown said...

Dear Nan, having sooo much trouble with email, all keep coming back so want to order one of your Bountiful Blessing kits-can it be done here? Will check back with this blog, Marilyn Brown

Deb said...

What a beautiful design Nan, sent you an email! Deb

Three Sheep Studio said...

Nan, you are one busy gal !
Love - Love - Love this kit.
That leaf on the back is 'over the top'.
I enjoy all your attention to detail. ;)
Rose

msmartello said...

Hi Nan,
Love your pin keep. So sweet! Wish I could get it but I am broke right now. The last 2 months of the year really put a strain on my budget with family birthdays and the holidays. Can't buy anything for me right now. Will you be offering at all at a later date?
Take Care

Maureen

Lauralee @ The Eclectic Stitcher said...

I received my kit and I LOVE IT! I can't wait to get a moment to start stitching it for myself.

Thank you so much for your beautiful work and inspiration!

Lauralee >^.^<