Thursday, October 10, 2013

A Stitcher's Finish

I thought I'd take a break from printing!
I got two finishes from Robin to show you!
First is Pride & Glory.  Robin stitched this on 32ct Castleview linen with the called for DMC floss.  This is something she did for an exchange.  Instead of framing it, she made it into an ornament.  How adorable......I want one :) 
 

Next she stitched Happy 4th.  This was stitched on 32ct Aged Lace linen and she again used the called for DMC floss.  This one she's keeping and it will find a home on her wrought iron tree next year!
Robin told me she thought they were both a fun stitch.....Great!  That's what it's all about, right? :)  Thank you so much Robin.  They are both wonderful.  Love them as ornies.
x x x x x
Stop back tomorrow if you have a chance.  I've dotted all my i's and crossed all my t's.
I'll be posting and releasing my new design "Wintertime" tomorrow, so I hope you'll check back.
I just loved stitching this one.   The floss colors really worked out for me and the R & R Reproductions Apple Brown Bindy linen was perfect and such a joy to stitch on.
Until then, have a great evening!
Hugs, ~Nan

5 comments:

Bianca said...

Great finishing of great designs. It was so nice of you to share the pics with us.

Myra said...

Lovely finishes! I am chomping at the bit for a peek at Wintertime. I typically don't do many winter pieces because of all the white stitching (white floss doesn't like me) but I can't wait to see yours.

Michelle said...

Om my goodness - beautiful x

moosecraft said...

Beautiful finishes! Waiting patiently to see Wintertime! ;-)

Il Cassetto dei Bottoni said...

Beautiful!!!