Thursday, September 19, 2013

A Stitcher's Finish and A Little Sneak

Got an another finish to show you!  This time it's Myra's version of Beggar's Night.
It's makes me smile to see so many of you stitching this design.  You guys are the best!


Myra stitched this on 32ct coffee stained linen with DMC, but also personalized it with her initials and the date......Love that!  Super job Myra.  I'm so glad it was a fun stitch for you.
x x x x x x
I've had lots of emails about the new "Wintertime" design I've been stitching.
More smiles.......
Anyway, I thought I'd give you a little sneak at it.  I'm done stitching and now just have to work on the the finishing next.
It's all done in Gentle Art threads on 32ct R&R Apple Brown Bindy linen.
Thought I'd use some of that wonderful linen I was just gifted!
Happy stitching and thanks for visiting.
Smiles, ~Nan



11 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Thanks for sharing Myra's finish with us! Nan, you are such a tease with your new design! I am waiting patiently (or maybe not patiently) for a picture of the final design.

Robin in Virginia

Unknown said...

Wonderful Myra's finish I like it so much!!!
I can't wait for your new pattern!!!!

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Myra always has great stitching!!! I have the R & R color already in my stash!! I love the sneak peek!!! Can't wait!

Keeper of the Crowes said...

Love seeing Myra's beautiful finish!! So excited for the new design. Hope you release it sooner rather than later!!!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Myra did a GREAT job...I love that design :)

Dora said...

Wonderful finish from Myra and I like how she personalized it. Your new design is so pretty.
Looking forward to seeing the finish....soon!

Laura said...

That sneak peak is amazing!!! Yikes! Sign me up!

Sharon said...

Another lovely finish! A perfect design for the fall. Looking forward to seeing your reveal of the new design :-)

Myra said...

Oh I can see another purchase in my future. :o) Thanks for showing my little finish, I loved every stitch.

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Love this new design - and the one in the magazine, too!

msmartello said...

I like wintertime already.( your design that is not the actual winter time.LOL)Can't wait to see the finished product. I am sure I will want to stitch it for my wintertime collection.
Maureen