Saturday, March 14, 2015

Last Day to Hop!


Can you believe it's the last day for the Buttermilk Basin Hop?
This has been lots of fun.  As my first time to participate in the Hop, you have all made me feel very welcome.  Thank you for the many emails and comments on my Tulip Hop Needlebook.  I have already seen some of you stitching this and can't wait to see your take on the finish.  I'd love to see photos of your creations!

*~*~*~*~*~*

Wrapping up the Hop is artist, Sheri from Calico Moon.  She has a wonderful project AND recipe you just won't want to miss.  Please follow this link to visit her.

Happy Weekend!
Smiles, ~Nan

3 comments:

sarry said...

เว็บ luckywin98 เว็บรวบรวมเกมไว้มากมายไม่ว่าจะเป็นเกมสล็อตออนไลน์

sarry said...

เล่นง่ายสามารพารวยทางลัดสล็อตแตกง่าย

sarry said...

พนันออนไลน์ที่ให้คุณเดิมพันโดยที่ไม่ต้องผ่านเอเย่นต์ สล็อตเว็บตรง