Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Blog Hop Day 11

It is so beautiful here again today...I even have some of the windows open. 
And I've been so busy up in my sewing studio, that I have totally lost track of time.  So, I am way late with posting the blog hop.  
Before I get to that I wanted to show you the antique sampler I recently purchased.
It's not perfect, but I love that about it.  And..... it looks as if the stitcher lost interest.
Most of us can relate to that and I know lots of us have a basket full of WIPS:)

She measures 18 1/2 by 18 1/2 and has 3 alphabets.  It looks and feels to be stitched in silk. 
and the linen is very silky to the touch also...I'm no expert.....All I know is I love her and all of her charm.  I will treasure this sweet piece for sure.





Well, the hop continues....Next up is Meg from Crabapple Hill and you will not want to miss the adorable Spring Needlebook she has created and her yummy recipe. Just follow the link below:)


See you tomorrow!  Smiles, ~Nan

3 comments:

sarry said...

เว็บ luckywin98 เว็บรวบรวมเกมไว้มากมายไม่ว่าจะเป็นเกมสล็อตออนไลน์

sarry said...

เล่นง่ายสามารพารวยทางลัดสล็อตแตกง่าย

sarry said...

พนันออนไลน์ที่ให้คุณเดิมพันโดยที่ไม่ต้องผ่านเอเย่นต์ สล็อตเว็บตรง