Monday, April 7, 2014

New Week


I have been keeping busy designing and stitching.  I've started this new design, but I will be putting it to the side for now.  

I have another design I have to start immediately.  It's been planned for awhile and now time is of the essence:)  But I'm sure I'll return to this in time.

x x x x x x x

As I mentioned in my last post, I joined the Prim Stitchers Society on facebook.  It has now grown to over 550 members.  It's really a wonderful, fun and friendly bunch.  There is so much inspiration and creativity to be found each day when I log on.
Again, here is the link if you'd like to become a member.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/primstitcherssociety/


Congratulations to Lorrie W. who was the winner of the box I created for the 1st Prim Stitchers Society give-a-way. 

Hope to be back soon to show you a sneak of the new design I'm about to start.....
Smiles, ~Nan

13 comments:

HollyXSing said...

I hate limbo! I fell that way when I model stitch... I want to be moving on my other projects while I'm obligated to something else! I feel your pain, sista! Hang tough!

-Holly

Shakerwood said...

Just posted about that very thing on my FB business page last week. Seemed to take 2 steps forward and 17 back. But my groove is moving forward this week (except for a little pollen glitch) and hope to be at full steam soon. Kick your feet up, grab a cuppa tea with some thread and needle. Limbi will be gone before you know!

Unknown said...

Dear friend why are you in a limbo the stitch is beautiful.....I would like to stitch near you!!!!
Very lucky lady that win your box!!!!

Robin in Virginia said...

Congratulations to the winner of your prim box, Nan! What a fabulous item to win! I love the little peek of the design you have been working on (love the motifs and the colors); hope you are able to return to it soon. Good luck with the piece you need to get designed.

Robin in Virginia

Jan said...

all my best thoughts for your limbo to quit lurching and you are able to stay on course. beautiful glimpse of the new design.

backporchcarver said...

I used to do a lot of decorative painting and I would also hit the "limbo button" sometimes. A friend told me to make sure I paint every day, even if it was a throw away cause soon enough the "gotta do it" switch would get flicked and I'd be back in business, so take heart, it won't last forever.I am loving the new design that you showed us the sneek peek of.

Katken said...

No worries about waiting on supplies.....that's certainly out of your control & patient we will be! So put that at the bottom of the limbo list!! You couldn't run me off if you tried!! Lol. Hope serenity returns soon!!

Bianca said...

Based on the teaser, it looks like you have a great new design in store for us!

moosecraft said...

I think everything feels in limbo because we're all waiting for the weather to catch up with the calendar? ;-) I know I can't concentrate on much for too long.. your preview here looks beautiful (as always) and love the trinket box! The winner is one lucky person! :-)

Deb said...

Thanks for the update on the Cinnamon Hearts Kit Nan, can't wait to get it and start stitching :O)

Ele said...

I am already loving your new design...
Hope to see more soon!! :)

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Sometimes you just can't catch a break; right? Look forward to seeing more of your great designs and stitching!

LaNelle said...

Can't wait to see what's next.....good luck