Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Here's A Peek

Happy day all! 
As I mentioned in my last post, I have a new design in the works that I needed 
get stitching on it ASAP.  I'm happy to say it's moving along very nicely and I don't want to put it down.
Here's a sneak of what I have stitched so far....
Look kind of familiar?  I'm excited to get this completed!

Well the weather has finally made a turn for the better here in Philly.
Loving the warmth and the blooms.   Our daffs are just as happy with the change.

Wishing you all a beautiful day!
Thank you again.  I am always touched and uplifted by the support
and friendship you send my way.
Smiles, ~Nan

7 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Love the sneak peek, Nan! And your daffodils are looking great!

Enjoy your day!

Robin in Virginia

Katken said...

Unfortunately supply & demand is just one of the needlework industry hazards when dealing with small businesses but most of us really do understand!! The "mom & pop" suppliers do their best to keep up. Enjoy your designing muse & stitch happy!!

Unknown said...

Another great wip my friend I can't wait to see the Whole pattern!!!

Linda said...

Just beautiful can't wait to see it finished!

denise said...

:)

Merry Wind Farm said...

Your new design is going to be very nice. My daffodils aren't blooming yet...it has been so cold.
Melinda

LaNelle said...

Looking forward to this pattern as well, looking great! Will be awhile before I'm enjoying my daffodils as they are still covered by much snow so thank you for sharing yours...