Friday, November 1, 2013

In * the * Zone

Just wanted to make a quick post to say, "thank you soooooo much" for all the wonderful emails and comments on my "Bountiful Blessings" pinkeep kit.
The response was, in a word, amazing and much more than I could have ever expected.
I am both touched and surprised by it all.
I also want to thank Ann Robbins and Pat Ryan of Dyeing to Stitch and R & R for helping me make this kit happen and for supplying me with beautiful linen and trims.
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *~
I am now in kit mode and as I mentioned, in the title of this post......In the Zone:)
Thank you again for your continued support and all the smiles you bring me every day.
Happy Stitching!
~Nan

11 comments:

Syd said...

I can't wait to get my kit!

Bianca said...

What a nice post! I'm sure many people will enjoy this kit :)

Keeper of the Crowes said...

Can't wait to get mine!!!

Robin in Virginia said...

Hmm...I'll take one of everything in the above picture! Looking forward to getting my kit as well!

Robin in Virginia

denise said...

can't wait to get mine!

moosecraft said...

Looks like fun! I'm hoping to spend Thanksgiving stitching on this... in between nibbles of turkey and stuffing! lol! :-) Have a beautiful weekend!

Roberta said...

I need to add this to my to-dos for Thanksgiving! Fabulous job Nan! ~Roberta

Unknown said...

Perfect kit my Darling!!!

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Beautiful Nan! Glad to hear your keeping busy!
Prim Blessings
Robin

dixiesamplar said...

Hate that I missed out on this one, Nan...but, best of luck to all who were able to grab one! I was out of the loop on a Halloween vacation trip.

Deb said...

Can't wait to get it Nan, so excited! Love 'Bountiful Blessings' in your new header, perfect for the season! Deb