Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Having a Little Fun

I've been having a little fun designing and stitching.  One of my favorite things to do, of course.  I decided to play around and create a Christmas version of Beggar's Night.   I wanted it to be more prim than the usual red and green, so I added lots of dark gold to prim it down, so to speak.  I like the end result and hope you do too.   Here's "Beggar's Christmas"  I think Mr. Crow looks full of mischief.  Like he's about to make off with a stocking full of goodies :D



I'm a bit behind on this piece because I needed to focus on my kit release and the work needed for my next Ladies Prim Society piece, that was due out.  Thank you again for all your sweet comments and emails about both of these pieces.   You continue to make me smile.
I hope to have "Beggar's Christmas" all finished up by the end of this week and the release soon after.
As always, thanks for visiting and I'm wishing you all a happy and productive week.
Smiles, ~Nan

24 comments:

Jane said...

Lovely design and the colours are perfect for the Christmas festivities, well done x

Keeper of the Crowes said...

Oh my goodness!!! I am so excited!!! Can't wait to begin stitching this this guy.

Penny said...

It is beautiful, Nan!

bayrayschild said...

It's perfect Nan! Love the colors!

Audrey

CATHI said...

This is such a sweet design! :o)

Cathi

Mary said...

It's great, Nan! I just received Beggar's Night as a birthday gift.
I'm looking forward to stitching the "Christmas" version.

moosecraft said...

Love this! Another winner! I had best get my needles sharpened! lol! :-)

Roberta said...

Another gorgeous design! I'm enjoying stitching the Bountiful Blessings piece! ~Roberta

Robin in Virginia said...

What a fun piece you have created! Love the colors in Beggar's Christmas!

Robin in Virginia

Angela K said...

What a clever pattern :) I love it already!

Three Sheep Studio said...

Beautiful eye catching design !
Loving your choice of colors - perfect. ;)
Rose

Patti said...

Oh I love this! Now I really want to stitch both of your "Beggar's" patterns!
Blessings, Patti

Terri M said...

I just got Beggar's Night last week. This one's on my wish list now.

Monica said...

You're killing me! Now I have to have this one!

Faye said...

Girl, you're about to break my bank acct.. :D. I LOVE this pretty Christmas design~~~.

aghinobirichino said...

Beautiful!
Sonia

Michelle said...

I have to have this one for sure x

denise said...

love it! i joined the society for next year. can't wait!!

Kathy L. said...

I just love all your designs. This is another winner.

Keep them coming!!

Kathy

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Very nice! Love the gold, too.

Myra said...

Oh goodness! I am thinking you just might as well keep my credit card on file. :o) Love it!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Love, love this one Nan :)

Mugwump Woolies said...

Wonderful!
Robyn

Dogwood Farm said...

Your stitch designs are so beautiful!!!
Louise