Wednesday, December 19, 2012

~*~Sneak Peek as Promised~*~

Gosh, this was so much fun to design!

Below is a peek at the 1st release
in the Ladies Prim Society Club
hosted by Dyeing to Stitch.
Featuring kitted designs by myself 
and also Blackbird Designs. 

Have you signed up yet?  ☺
Just visit dyeing2stitch.com and click
to download the registration sheet 
to sign up or call 
757/366-8740 with questions.

The chart and kits will soon 
be on their way 
to Va. for Ann and Pat to mail out
to all the Club members.  I'll also 
be sending them the model
so if you're in the area, stop by 
their shop to see it. 

Thank you to all of you who have 
already signed up and to all
that have emailed me about the club.
I love hearing from you.    

I hope you are as excited as I am
Thanks for taking a peek and
Happy Stitching,
       ~Nan         
   

11 comments:

edie said...

Thanks for the peek! Oh, you know when I first read about the club, I joined!!!!! No way I could resist. Happy holidays.

Keeper of the Crowes said...

So excited!!! LOVE what I'm seeing!!!
Linda

Unknown said...

Please feel free to call with any questions but you must send in the application either by fax, email or snail mail. This is going to be great! Thanks Nan!!!!

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Looks like it's going to be a fun design to stitch!
As always ~ never disappointed!
TFS
Prim Blessings
Robin

cucki said...

It is looking so cute..
Love cucki xxx

Katrina said...

Woohoo thank you for the peek!!!!! Can't wait, I signed up when it was first announced :-). I just know everything is going to be wonderful!!!!

HollyXSing said...

Awesome!

I can't wait to get my kit;)

Merry Christmas,

-Holly in VA

nathaliepoppy said...

Hi Nan !!!
thanks for the peek !!!!
I am curious to see the whole stitchery !!!
Have a great day !!!
Hugs
Nat

Joan G said...

Hi Nan, It's Joan from Virginia Beach. I am excited about the sneak peak. Can't wait to get the kit...YAY. This club could throw a serious wrench into my proclaimed "2013..Year of Finishes". Prioritizing is going to be difficult. Sending Merry Christmas wishes your way!

Dede said...

Excited to join the club. Looking forward to stitching it in 2013!

Patty C. said...

Its a wonderful sneak peak !!!!