Sunday, December 30, 2012

A Stitcher's Finish

Wow, it's been awhile since I 
got to post a stitcher's finish,
but I'm so happy to show you
this one.  This beautiful pillow is
worked by Lynn.
She stitched Dutch Tulip,
one of my freebie designs.  

She's stitched this on 32ct 
Sassy's Sugared Coffee
using DMC floss 
and trimmed it in chenille.
Apparently it was a real keeper
because it was supposed to be 
a gift and she couldn't part with it.
I understand whyI so love it!
Just wonderful Lynn.
Thanks for letting me share it.     
Lynn's  lovely stitching blog is 
If you get a chance pop over to 
see all her  beautiful stitching.
~*~
I'll be releasing a new design
in a few days that I've had in the works  
It's called Sweetheart Tree
and should be perfect to 
put out for Valentine's Day.
Until then, happy stitching!
Smiles,
~Nan
          

5 comments:

denise said...

Love it♥

Faye said...

Wow Nan.... Lynn sure did a great job on your beautiful design..... Both the stitching and the nice finishing!!!
I cannot wait to see Sweetheart Tree since I am needing more Valentine stitches..... Blessings to you my friend...

Faye

Michelle said...

Its beautiful x

Keeper of the Crowes said...

Can't wait for the Sweetheart Tree!!! Have a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year, Nan.
Linda

Lynn said...

I'm so very glad that you like it Nan! I enjoyed stitching it and can hardly wait to see your new Valentine design.