Saturday, November 1, 2014

My Newest

Happy November my friends!
Just a quick post this morning....I'm off to a girl's weekend with friends, but wanted to 
show you my my new Christmas design for 2014.
Christmas Fruit Basket"
I am loving all of the new Dames of the Needle trims....
this is trimmed in Watermelon Juice chenille....a sweet finishing touch.
Stitched on 32ct Vintage Pearled Barley by Lakeside Linens with The Gentle Art floss.
Look for the release next week.


Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend and happy stitching.
~Nan

15 comments:

Patti said...

So very beautiful! Can't wait to stitch this!
Blessings, Patti

Laura said...

This is just stunning Nan!!!! How exciting!!!! Let the festivities begin!

Ronda said...

Beautiful Nan! Have a fun weekend!

Robin in Virginia said...

Love your Christmas Fruit Basket! Enjoy your girls' weekend!

Robin in Virginia

Farm Girl said...

I can't wait. This is beautiful! Have a lovely weekend!

bayrayschild said...

Oh My Nan! This is just beautiful!

Audrey

moosecraft said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Looking forward to stitching this one! Enjoy your weekend!

Cathy G. said...

OH my Goodness!! That is most beautiful Nan! Love love love it!!
Hugs!
Cathy G

Pamela said...

Beautiful design!!! Love the colors and the trim you used!
Pam

Unknown said...

Beautiful and so elegant!!! Great finishing my sweet friend!

Ele said...

It's beautiful! Love the color scheme
Have a lovely weekend

denise said...

i love it!

Sharon said...

Simply gorgeous Nan!

karin said...

Nan,
How big is this design please?
I just love it!!!
Karin

Unknown said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely! This is a must for my holiday to-do list!