Thursday, April 18, 2013

Down Virginia Way Pinkeep and Fob

Wow, what a busy day it's been.
Printing and stitching and
getting this release all ready
to go!
"Down Virginia Way"
   
 Both the pinkeep and fob
were stitched on R & R 
Reproductions 40ct Mink linen
and is available at their shop
*~*~*~*~*  
Using flosses from
  Crescent Colours - Pollywog
and Ye Olde Gold, Gentle Art -
Otter Creek and DMC 3021.
     A full DMC thread conversion
list is also provided.
The pattern is now available
in my Etsy Shop and will soon
be available at your LNS. 
x  x  x 
If you got to read my previous post 
you know that I've dedicated this
design to my dear friend Ivonne,
of The Crackling Crows.
She's still away in Germany and
hasn't seen the post, but she 
should be home soon and I will
let you know what she says.
I'm quite excited for her to see it and
hear her thoughts.
x  x  x  x
Thank you all for your patience and 
interest regarding this release.
You are all very special to me 
and keep me inspired and happy
to be doing what I love.....
Hugs, ~Nan
                  

7 comments:

Pamela said...

I so love this! And the colors are just perfect. Plan to order this real soon! Can't wait to see your next design!!!

Pam

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Nan, I so love this newest release. I'll have to put this on my order list.
So sweet that you did this for Ivonne ~ such a wonderful surprise!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

NMK said...

So Pretty !!!

Mugwump Woolies said...

Beautiful stitching...beautiful colors!
Have a great weekend,
Robyn

Robin in Virginia said...

Love the design, love the colors, and love the dedication to your friend! Now, the question is do I purchase it immediately or do I wait to get it from my not so LNS.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Robin in Virginia

Michelle said...

Really pretty x

Nieves Mª said...

Absolutamente maravilloso
Gorgeous!!!!
Saludos Nieves Mª