Friday, November 30, 2012

~*~Workin' on a New Design~*~

It's always exciting to sit down
and start stitching a new design.
I never really know just how it will
turn out or what it will turn into.
I think I've said this before, but
I just let the piece tell me what 
it wants to be :)
Here's a little sneak peek
of my "Merry Winter" design.
 

I love the floss colors so far and I'm
stitching it on 35ct Sheeps Straw linen
by R & R Reproductions, which is
a beautiful golden color.  
Hoping to finish it up quickly for a Dec.
release.
~*~*~*~*~
Tonight we are headed over to my
brother's house to celebrate with the family.
It's his 50th birthday.  
Where do the years go ?
Seems like only yesterday we
were little kids.
Happy Birthday Paul!
  ~*~*~*~*~
Happy Friday to you all and
Happy Stitching.
~Nan
     
        
    

8 comments:

moosecraft said...

Sneak peek looks wonderful! I guess I better stitch real quick this weekend to get caught up in time to purchase this new release! lol! Happy 50th to your brother!

cucki said...

wow looking so cute..
happy 50th to your brother..
have a lovely weekend x

Denise * KKL Primitives said...

Beautiful stitchery!

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Very pretty and soft.
We think time goes by so quickly, and wonder where does the time go?
Have fun celebrating!

Karen said...

This one looks interesting... love the colors too!

Hope you have a great celebration with your brother.

Michelle said...

Love the colours can't wait to see it - where does time go x

The Crackling Crows Banners said...

Oh I like your new design...I know it will look stunning again :) smiles Ivonne

Beehive Needleworks said...

The new design "peek" is tantalizing. I shall look forward to seeing the grand finish, and I feel certain that it shall be ever so lovely!
Warmly,
Judy