Thursday, July 5, 2012

New Release ~ A Bit of a Redux

I have wanted to update my 
Centennial Wreath Chart for awhile now
and decided it was time for a redux on it.
It now has that sampler feel to it that I
love, with alphabets and numbers.
I've changed the colors a bit too
from the original red to a denim blue.
Don't you just love blue and brown 
together?  
So without further ado, here is
"Centennial Sampler"
Stitched on 32ct R&R Ligonier Latte linen
using WDW and GA flosses.
The stitch count is 125 x158.
* * * *
 I thought it was a good time to offer the new
 version since yesterday was the 
Country's birthday.
I hope you like the revisions.
This sampler has now become one
of my favorites.
  It's available in my Etsy Shop
or you may email me at 

Enjoy your day!
Happy Stitching too!
~Nan

9 comments:

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Nan~ Gorgeous~love the wreath~
enjoy your day
smiles
Teresa

Anonymous said...

Just placed my order! Love the redux and the colors!

Robin in Virginia

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

Bautiful Sampler Nangirl!!! love the wreath and simplicity of the colors...perfect as always :)
Lori

marly said...

Another great design. Colors look perfect!

moosecraft said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I'll be placing an order soon!

~Judy~ said...

Just beautiful....love the colors.

Unknown said...

Wonderful work in a perfect frame!

Karen said...

Love this one Nan!

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

Just lovely, Nan.