Sunday, July 1, 2012

A New Addition

Hi all !
It's probably not what you're thinking :D

I have a new sign to add to my collection.
My dear friend and TDIPT sister, Pam
of GoldieLoo Woodworks 
has done it again.
She has hand made this wonderful 
sign for me.
I love it so much and it is so perfectly 
primitive.
 She also makes fabulous gameboards, 
of which I have a few of those too.  
So, check out her blog and her
Etsy Shop if you get a chance. 
* ~ *~ *
I have a new pattern that I will be
releasing this week.  It's actually
a redux on my Centennial 
Wreath Design.  I've turned it 
into a sampler, changed the
colors a bit and framed it.
I really love how it looks now
and can't wait to show you.
* * * *
Until then, enjoy your day
and as my blog friend Julie 
has reminded us today...
May all of us remember to take that much 
needed REST, 
Between TWO DEEP BREATHS!!
That's my plan for the rest of
today!
Happy Stitching!
~Nan 

2 comments:

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Oh Nan, I really love your new sign so much!! It is so beautifully done and looks perfect!!
I am so glad you love the quote and hope I can keep reminding myself of it on a daily basis....so good to remember!!
Have a wonderful week my friend!!
Warm Hugs~~
Julie

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

Darling sign. Looking forward to your new pattern!