Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Prim Sisters Club Reveal

I am super excited that I can finally show you the design and finish I've created for my first Prim Sisters Club kit, hosted by Country Sampler Spring Green.  I'm very please and happy to be designing for this wonderful shop.  I always try to make my club pieces special and I hope you think it is too.
Each kit includes the chart, overdyed linen and floss, 2 coordinating fabrics, the stained bone ring and detailed finishing instructions so you that can create this gathered pocket hanging and matching pyn pillow.


If you'd like to join the 2015 Prim Sisters Club, please give Jeanne and the girls at Country Sampler a call.  Linda from The Pinkeep will be next up in a few months with her design and we'd love to have you join the stitching fun.

Happy Stitching my friends!
Smiles, ~Nan

2 comments:

Three Sheep Studio said...

Nan, this is a beautiful design. You are a very talented stitcher, indeed.
Rose

Robin in Virginia said...

Super design and a very cool way to finish it. Enjoy your weekend, Nan!