Saturday, July 27, 2013

All In Bloom

A very busy day in the sewing studio today and 
yesterday, but nothing I can really show.
The temps have cooled off a bit the past few
days, so I have been taking my lunch break
outside.
The garden is definitely in full bloom.
I know Summer is in full swing when
the Blackeyed Susans are at there best,
along with, one of my very favorites,
the Purple Coneflower.


Gosh, I just can't help but smile when I look
at these pinkish beauties.
The butterflies are abundant now and I think
I counted 8 yesterday while sitting 
out on the deck eating lunch.
They love the Lilies the best. 

























These just keep multiplying year 
after year.  Don't you just love when
plants do that?
*~*~*~*~*
Hope you are enjoying the beautiful days
of Summer.
Smiles, ~Nan

15 comments:

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Blackeyed Susans, purple coneflower and tiger lilies, it doesn't get any better. Definitely time to enjoy eating lunch outside

Jules said...

Pretty garden!

linda said...

Beautiful garden plants; I love the black eyed susans!

Keeper of the Crowes said...

Now I know what inspires you!!! Such a lovely garden.

cucki said...

So beautiful x

Raymond Homestead said...

Coneflowers and Black Eyed Susans are my favorites!

HollyXSing said...

A breath of fresh air!!! It just makes you happy to look at them! Enjoy your weekend!

-Holly in VA

Michelle said...

Lovely thanks for sharing x

Rugs and Pugs said...

Your flowers are beautiful. I have the same ones blooming. I think they are especially nice this year because of all the rain. It is so nice not having brown grass.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Unknown said...

Beautiful flowering my Darling as mu eyes when I see your blog!!

Sandra said...

Your fleurs are just stunning. I really do miss all my perennials that I lost in the big kill in the Spring. Because of that, I haven't had my many butterflies. Miss them so. I will have to really plant some more perennials this fall.
Blessings,
Sandra
Homespun Elegance
www.plainfancymerchant.blogspot.com

Karen said...

My hubby would be so jealous. He just loves black-eyed susans but we have none in our garden. Need to make sure and put those on the list next year. All of your blooms are so pretty!

Marie said...

You have such pretty flowers. Oh how I wish I was skilled in the garden!

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Beautiful Nan ~ all of my favorites!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Beehive Needleworks said...

Oh my goodness...what breathtaking blooms!
Wishing you delicious summer days...
Judy