Thursday, February 28, 2013

To Market To Market....

No, not me, thank goodness.
I'm still not all the way better.
Improved, but still quite weak.
By the way, thank you for all
the well wishes that so many of
you have sent me.  
You continue to touch my 
heart with your kindness.    
  
Well...my new patterns will 
be there, thanks to my distributor.
I'm so excited, as this is a first for me, 
to have my patterns at 
Nashville Market!   

Here are the 2 new releases. 
Prairie Vine
stitched on R & R 30ct Irish Creme
linen with GAST floss.
  and
County
stitched on R & R 30ct Iced Cappuccino
and R & R 36ct Abecedarian.
With a combination
of WDW, GAST and 
Crescent Colours.   
This chart includes a full upper and 
lower case alphabet so that you
can personalize it with your
County, State or even name.     
~~*~~
I hope you are pleased with my new
releases and would love to know what you
think.  A few others are in the works
for down the road.
 ~~*~~
I hope to be back soon to post a
wonderful Stitcher's finish pic
that was just sent to me.  Plus
I'm stitching a marking sampler by
R & R Reproductions called 
Sophia Waters and I want to 
show you my progress.
Smiles,
~Nan 
          
    

19 comments:

Kate said...

They are beautiful I'm certain they will be well received.

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Great designs!! Hope you get feeling better soon!

Pamela said...

I love your new designs! How exciting to be making their debut at the Nashville Market. Thanks for sharing.

Pam

Joan G. said...

Hey Nan, So glad you are feeling better. I love the new designs, but I must say I really love the Bloom Finish in your blog header. Would never have thought to put with wool and rick rack! Love it, want to stitch it! Feel Better!

Patty C. said...

LOVE THEM !!!

Mouse said...

glad you are feeling a wee bit better ... don't over do it though on your road to recovery ... love your new charts too :)beautifully finished as always :) love mouse xxxxx

Karen said...

Oh I love both of these too. Hope you are feeling better soon!

Peggy Lee said...

A big congratulations on having your designs at the Nashville market!
I really like County. I'll have to put that one on my list.
Can't wait to see Sophia!

Lynn said...

Glad to hear you're improving and feeling much better.
Congrats on your new designs and for your debut at the Needlework Market!
I know they're just going to love them.

Three Sheep Studio said...

Your desings are lovely.
The picture in your Blog header is gorgeous !
Rose

Faye said...

Love the new releases Nan!!! I can't decide which I like the best....both are winners.....

Take care of yourself.... Hoping you will be 100% real soon!

marly said...

Hope you are better soon! I like all of your designs and think these are great too, but I LOVE County.

Anonymous said...

Love them Nan!! Have fun at the show!!

Michelle said...

Beautiful x

moosecraft said...

So glad you are feeling better! Your new releases are beautiful! I'd probably stitch with the PA counties... cuz that's where I'd rather be living anyways! lol!

NMK said...

Your new patterns are Beautiful !!! Love how you can personalize County, pretty colors ! They will do well at the show ! Sunshine & warm days will help you feel better !

Keeper of the Crowes said...

So excited to see your new designs!!! Love them all!
Congratulations on your debut at Market!!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful Nan!...good luck at Nashville..

Sharon said...

So glad to hear you are improved. This has been a year of sickness for a lot of people. Your new releases are beautiful and congrats on debuting at Nashville!