Sunday, September 30, 2012

Just too cute.

Did some quick stitching this weekend 
and thought I'd post some pics. 
I'm trying hard to stay actively 
blogging : )
As you know, I have the house all decorated
for Fall/Halloween already and  
I am in a Halloween kind of stitching
mood.  My Kindred Spirits 
piece is coming along, but I 
stopped for a bit to make 
this little crow box. 
It's a little design I created last 
year around this time.

 I think it is just too cute and 
will fit right in with all my 
Halloween handmades that
I love and cherish so.
Hope it was a happy weekend
for all !
Smiles,
~Nan 

18 comments:

Karen said...

So cute Nan....as always! Now I am off to find a cute halloween design to stitch!

Jackie said...

It is absolutely very cute.

Keeper of the Crowes said...

Oh, how wonderful!!! Love everything about this!!!
Linda

Cathy G. said...

Hi Nan,
I have always loved little boxes and your stitching certainly makes this one so precious!
Hope to see more photos of your Halloween decorating!
I need some inspiration!!
Hugs!
Cathy G

Pamela said...

I LOVE the crow box! What great finishing! Thanks for sharing.
Pam

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Wonderful and perfect creation for the season. Love it!!!
TFS
Prim Blessings
Robin

cucki said...

Awww so cute xxx

Unknown said...

Really cute and beautiful finish!

moosecraft said...

This really is super cute! I like the way you stitched the design piece to the fabric box top.

dixiesamplar said...

Love it!!!!! What an adorable finish.

Michelle said...

Oh Nan I love it x

By Thy Hands Tinkerings said...

Nan this box is adorable!!

Tammy

Patty C. said...

You are right - It is toooooo cute !!

Unknown said...

Beautiful stitching!!
Pat

Farm Girl said...

Very cute. I just wanted you to know I posted pictures on my blog today of the Halloween pattern and fob I bought from you. I thought you might like to see it. :) They were such fun patterns to work up and the whole time I was making it I loved it and it is even prettier made up.
http://fieldofmydreams.blogspot.com/
Thank you,
Kim

primjillie said...

Adorable! Is this one of your patterns?

Paula said...

I love your crow box! It is beautiful dear Nan! Love and Blessings, Paula

Unknown said...

Your finish is gorgeous!