Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pleased To Annouce

Two New Cross Stitch Patterns!
As I had mentioned back in December, I was
in the designing and stitching mode.   I diligently worked
on a Winter inspired sampler.

So here is my 
"Falling Snow Sampler"
This hanging sampler is done on 32ct 
Tan Linen by 
FabricFlair using GA and WDW
floss and of course some wool
* * *
And I just had to do something
for Valentine's Day. 
Here is "Endless Hearts"
This sweet pinkeep was stitched on 30ct R&R
Dark Cappuccino linen using GA Old Hickory
and WDW Cayenne. 
* * *
Both patterns are $10.00 and can be purchased
from me via email or through my
Etsy Shop
* * * 
I still have two other patterns that I'm working on
and I really can't wait to share them with you.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and visit.
Wishing you many happy stitches.
~Nan

28 comments:

cucki said...

wow they both are so cute..i love them..
big hugs cucki xx

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Hi, Nan. Both of these designs are real beauties. Beautiful finishes.
Hugs,
Susan

~Judy~ said...

Love them both! Placing an order now!

Kate said...

Very nice! My fav is the valentine.

Carla said...

They are both beautiful, Nan!

Michelle said...

I love them x

natalysneedle said...

Two winning designs Nan! Love them both!

staci said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely!!!

Peggy Lee said...

I know both of these will be a big hit! They are lovely.

dixiesamplar said...

Love them both!

Hilda said...

Dear Nan,
both new designs look adorable! I could not decide which one I would like more!
Hugs
Hilda

The Wooden Acorn said...

Hi Nan,

My goodness, you certainly have the touch. I love all of your designs. Two words for describing all of your patterns....ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!

TDIPT Sister - Valerie

nathalie-poppy said...

Hi Nan !!!!!!!!!!!
Both are really gorgeous !!!!!!!!!!
Congrats !!!
Hugs
Nat

JOLENE said...

They are both beauties! The first one has a Brightneedle flair to it, so sweet.

Charlene ♥ NC said...

They're great! Can't wait!!

Мария said...

Очень красивая работа!

Berit said...

Do I espy a little fox? Darling!

Dora said...

Both wonderful designs!

Penny said...

I'm a sucker for foxes and Valentine's Day is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

they are very cute, but your blog is very hard to read with the purple background

Joy said...

Love them both!

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Oh Nan, they are both beautiful!! I really adore all the detailed design in the Endless Hearts design. Very sweet!

Isobel -Argante- said...

Oh Nan, they are wonderful!!!!
Both fantastic!

Hugs my dear friend :-)))

Marianne said...

Oh they are lovely! My favorite is the Winter Sampler!

Krista said...

Hi Nan, I am so happy to have found your blog. Love all your designs. That new Winter sampler is just gorgeous!

nathalie-poppy said...

Beautiful!
Hugs
Nat

nathalie-poppy said...

Beautiful!
Hugs
Nat

The Crackling Crows Banners said...

So so very beautiful Nan :)They are perfect in color and design...:)