Monday, February 21, 2011

*Freebie Finish to Show You*

A blogging friend, tonko(Tomoko), from Japan, stitched my Valentine freebie and agreed to
allow me to post her picture to show you her beautiful finish.  She used the recommended floss colors and stitched it on R & R Reproductions Hand Dyed Linens (Light Espresso) 40ct.  
It is just so pretty when I saw it, my first words were "Wow".
She has a beautiful blog full of finished stitched pieces that you will love to see.
If you have a moment click on the link to visit her blog, Mixed T.
* * * * * * * 
Have a wonderful week and happy stitching.
~Nan



8 comments:

Maria said...

it's beautiful finish ;)
baci Maria

clob said...

wonderful
i love it so much

Annie Beez said...

so pretty ! I love it!

Dora said...

Just beautiful!

Karen said...

That is so pretty! Love the colors...

marly said...

Thank you for the Valentine freebie! Her finished piece is wonderful.

Sue said...

This is so pretty.

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Oh my word! 40 ct?? I don't think my eyes could handle that, lol! She did an awesome job on it, didn't she?