Saturday, March 20, 2010

* New Pattern *


I just got done designing this pattern last week and 
stitched it up on some 36 ct R&R linen that I antiqued.
Yes, it's a Threadwork Primitives original.

I think I will call it ~Schoolgirl Blossoms~
I just love alphabet samplers.  

I used a combination of DMC, WDW and GA 
threads on this and I'm going to back it in
some Rouenneries by French Gereral.

I purposely pulled the colors for the pattern out of
the fabric. I know, I know, I'm all about things
absolutely matching.  It's a perfection 
problem thingy : )

I will be selling the pattern for $9, free shipping.
It comes complete with a detailed 
color pattern, instructions and supply list. 

I'll show all my stitcheries in their finished stage
as soon as I get them done. 

Well, off to do some sawdust stuffing : )-
Have a beautiful weekend.
~Nan

6 comments:

Catherine said...

Love it!

~Judy~ said...

Great sampler!! I love it!!!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

It's wonderful! love the colors!

primitivebettys said...

It is just lovely :)

Susan Pilotto said...

Love the pattern...simple, sweet & beautiful. Susan

The Crackling Crows Banners said...

I love it Nan :) The colors are beautiful!!!

Great job!

your XSBFF