Saturday, January 23, 2010

SATURDAY FINISHES



 My busy hands were at work early this morning.  I was 
determined to get some finishes done on some of
the pieces I've been stitching.  
The ~Oh Sweet Valentine~ cupboard hanger is a 
Primitivebettys freebie and the ~LOVE~ pinkeep
is  a Stitcherhood freebie.  Both were stitched 
on linen using cherry basket by Valdani. The 
~Valenine~ pinkeep by Country Rustic Primitives  
was stitched on R&R linen, 
my favorite, with Aztec Red by WDW.  
A silver charm hangs from a piece of french ribbon.
All of them are firmly stuffed with sawdust, as usual.  
 

Have a wonderful Saturday and enjoy the day.
~Nan





19 comments:

Blyn said...

Your pillow finishes are beautiful. I love the little charms so sweet...

primitivebettys said...

Nan, they are all so lovely! Thank you for stitching & sharing. I'll be posting on my blog this next Friday.

Have a blessed weekend!

Smiles,

Betty

bayrayschild said...

Nan, I surely enjoy your beautiful work.

Audrey

simple~needs said...

those all look great!! i love the idea of hanging the charm like that. great job!!!!

Debra said...

They are all absolurely wonderful!!

Jenny said...

Hi Nan, Your finishes are beautiful, you do wonderful work! The charm and ribbon is a sweet added touch. :)

Blessings,
Jenny

Gollywobbles said...

So beautiful! I love the idea of adding a charm. You are so clever! Hugs, ~Sam

Anna van Schurman said...

So pretty! I'd love to know which color you used to stitch the big heart. Thanks.

Deb said...

So pretty. I just love all three of them!

Lois said...

What lovely finishes!

Catherine said...

They look great!

Amy said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Your finishes are wonderful. I love little charms.

Lynn said...

Hi Nan..your pinkeeps are so sweet. I love them. Your stitching is always so perfect. I love all the pieces of yours I have.
Keep on stitchin....

Blessings, Lynn

Nan ~ Threadwork Primitives said...

Thanks for all your wonderful comments. I love reading them and checking out your blogs.
~Nan

Susimac said...

All 3 pillows are just so wonderful, I love 'em, thanks for sharing with us.

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Beautiful work. I loved how you finish them. Enjoyed visiting your blog.

Cassie Shella said...

These look so sweet it makes me excited for Valentine's day. Just lovely.

Solstitches said...

What a lovely collection.
They are all so beautifully stitched and finished.
Margaret

Cindy said...

Very nice...beautiful work!!