Friday, July 17, 2015

They've Been Framed:)

I just had to share with you the two samplers I got back today from my new framer Patti Nicolosi.
I met Patti at a retreat this past Spring and she is what I would call a "great find".  
She is everything you want in a framer....Skilled, affordable, and friendly...
plus she has a great eye for what frames work well.  I trusted her to pick the frames for these and I think she was spot on.  So if you are in need of a wonderful framer 
contact Patti at annnico65@yahoo.com

These are both sampler designs by Blackbird Design that I stitched earlier in the year.
I just love how they turned out.  I changed most of the color as I wanted them to look just like the pictures of the ones in the booklet.


1861 Sampler is on the left and Scarlet Letters is on the right. I am so pleased with them both and they are now gracing the walls in our home.  Wonderful designs and both were such a joy to stitch.  I really love Barb and Alma's design, but especially their the samplers they've reproduced.
Happy weekend all ~ Nan

10 comments:

Jacqueline Morris said...

Oh my gosh!! They look stunning all framed up.
Great job!
Smiles :)

Doreen Frost said...

OH how very beautiful!!! Stunning stitching and gorgeous framing!

:)Doreen

HomeSpunPrims said...

Nan your samplers are gorgeous and I agree the frames are spot on! Patti did a fabulous job. Enjoyed your previous post about going to Spring Green. I love that shop! Hugs, Lori

Pamela said...

Beautiful samplers!!!
Pam

Robin in Virginia said...

What fabulous framed samplers; your stitching and Patti's framing! I really like the moldings she used. Would you happen to have any information on them, Nan? Enjoy your weekend!

Robin in Virginia

StitchinByTheLake said...

These are so wonderful - the framing is perfect for setting off the beautiful stitching. blessings, marlene

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Beautiful Nan!
Blessings
Robin

Unknown said...

The Sampler are gorgeous and the frame just perfect!

CindyC said...

Your stitching is, as always, amazing, and Patti picked wonderful frames for your pieces! I really love these a lot! :) :)

Maggee said...

Patti is the GREATEST framer! Everything I have framed was done by her! She has an excellent eye, and I LOVE all my pieces even more because of the way they look framed!! Enjoy your lovely works--they are stunning! Hugs!