Friday, July 31, 2015

Fun Friday!

Having a fun Friday....creating in my studio today...just things I feel like making.
It's a sauna outside, but I'm getting in the Fall spirit.
Oranges, Browns, Grays, in fabrics and wools...my favorite.

I love making pieces for Primitive Handmades Merc and knowing I'm ahead of things.


Pumpkins are probably at the top of my list of "Favorite Things"
Just something about them makes me smile and I have amassed quite a 
collection that I put out at the end of August:)


 I'm so glad I saved a bunch of dried pumpkin stems
from last year!

Pumpkins 10¢


Happy Friday and wishing you all a wonderful weekend.
  Smiles, ~Nan

5 comments:

CathieJ said...

I don't think I am ready to think about Fall yet because that means I have to go back to work. Cute pumpkin and pretty fabrics though.

linda said...

Cute, cute pumpkins! That looks like a Lizzie Kate spider creeping. Have a wonderful time creating.

denise said...

Too cute!♡

Robin in Virginia said...

Sweet pumpkin! Nice stack of fabrics and look forward to seeing what you create with them! Enjoy your weekend, Nan!

Robin in Virginia

Jan said...

Sure is perfectly prim, Nan! And I love your gold Mason jar!:)