Thursday, July 2, 2015

On to Fall

Looks like it's time to get stitching Hallowe'en and Fall......designs are done, now to get my needle workin'.
I've picked a few great colors and a gorgeous piece of Peep's Lost Sheep linen by Dames of the Needle.  The perfect background for all things Halloweenie:)


And in the garden a pumpkin has seeded itself from last years pumpkin display. The squirrels made a fine mess of them and I guess some of the seed overwintered and sprouted.   I'm excited! I've never grown pumpkins before....a first.


Hope everyone enjoys the long holiday weekend ahead.  Happy 4th, have fun and stay safe!
Smiles, Nan

5 comments:

basketnut said...

I haven't even gotten to my fourth of July stitchings, and you are already talking pumpkins!!!! Had to laugh, seams like I am always behind!!!
Tammy

linda said...

Don't worry Tammy, so am I! I can't stitch fast enough to keep up! Love your thread colors Nan!

marly said...

Hope you have a great weekend too Nan.

Robin in Virginia said...

What beautiful thread colors, Nan! Enjoy your 4th of July weekend as well!

Robin in Virginia

StitchinByTheLake said...

Love the thread colors! It's raining buckets here today - I'm hoping it ends soon because we were planning to take the grandchildren to a big fireworks display tonight! blessings, marlene