Sunday, July 8, 2012

What I've been up to ~ Warning, Picture Heavy

Hi Everyone.  I hope you
are enjoying this very hot Sunday.
Just thought I'd show you some
of what I've been up to lately.

Had a little stitching time for 
myself.  I'm still in a patriotic
mood, so I decided to stitch up 
and finish this Americana
ditty bag.  The house is still 
decorated for the 4th, so I hung it 
right up.
* * * * * *
Thought I'd also show you some pics
of the garden.  I spent a few weekends
earlier in the summer planting and the
garden is starting to show off.
I cut some of the hydrangea blooms,
since there were so many and put them
in my antique sap bucket.  It's
painted the sweetest robin's egg blue.
* * * * *
I do hope you enjoyed your visit and
thank you so much for stopping by.
Smiles,
~Nan 
 


 

13 comments:

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Nan ~ I Do hope your going to have a pattern for your wonderful ditty bag ~ LOVE IT!!!
Beautiful pics of your flower gardens Love the hydrageas in the sap bucket~ so partial to that Robins egg blue!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Karen said...

Your little ditty bag is so cute! Love the blue and red fabric you used. Beautiful flowers too.

Littlebit said...

Your flowers are all beautiful!! I especially love the hydrangeas in the sap bucket!!

Penny said...

Love the ditty bag.... I, too, hope you make a pattern for this design!!
Your gardens are beautiful and the hydrangeas in the sap bucket look amazing!!
Have a great week ahead.... hopefully we will all have a cool-down this week!

Beth said...

What a great little ditty bag!

Unknown said...

Wonderful coloured finish and really beautiful flowers!

Chris said...

The bag looks great!
Lovely pics of your garden.
Have a great week.

moosecraft said...

Love that ditty bag! Great design and the fabric for the top part is a perfect choice! The hydrangeas are gorgeous! I haven't ever seen any with the green mixed in with the blue...

Michelle said...

Oh I love the ditty bag its lovely. Thanks for sharing your flower photos they look wonderful xx

Mugwump Woolies said...

Wonderful ditty bag! The sap bucket with the hydrangeas is so gorgeous!
Robyn

Peggy Lee said...

I'm afraid my hydrangea has given in to the heat.
Yours is so beautiful!

marly said...

Your garden accents are great. You've inspired me to look for a metal or stone piece.

jessciacarvin said...

This stitching project sounds delightful, and your Americana ditty bag must add a charming touch to your beautifully decorated house! anyways I am looking for someone whom i can pay to take my online class because of my busy schedule.