Monday, July 9, 2012

More of What I've Been Up To

Yep, that's right, more stitching.
Just finished this up this morning.
This is a custom order for a
wonderful customer of mine and
I sure hope she likes it.

This is a Primitive Betty's design
that she offered as a freebie awhile ago
and it's one of my favorites to stitch. 
This is done on 32ct R&R Irish Cream
linen using Belle Soie Chocolat silk thread.
 Silk is so wonderful to stitch with.  It just 
glides.
Hopefully I'll have more to show you
soon as I am working on something new.
Have a great night!
~Nan  

Update.... 
Here's another pic with the matching
acorn I made for her.  It was a surprise so 
I didn't want to show it in the orig. post.

She loves it and that makes me 
very happy!

16 comments:

Theresa said...

It's lovely Nan!

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Beautiful finish Nan ~ your customer is going to love it!
I love the way you put the brown tones all together!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Eszter/SubRosa said...

This pillow is beautiful!

Michelle~Sugar House Creations said...

Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous finish dear Nan!

Michelle said...

Well done Nan its beautiful xx

Peggy Lee said...

Just lovely! I know your friend will adore it.

:-)

moosecraft said...

Gorgeous! Has me wanting stuffing and cranberry sauce! lol!

Carol said...

How perfect--your customer is going to be thrilled with that finish, Nan!!

Cat Haven Craft House said...

Delightful! Nan, your customer will love it. And thanks for reminding me of Primitive Betty's wonderful patterns.

Jeanne said...

Beautiful finish! That is one lucky customer :-)

Raymond Homestead said...

Love it! Thanks for stopping by!

nathalie-poppy said...

Hi Nan,

congrats !
It's beautiful (as usual !!!) and your customer will appreciate your great work !!!
Have a nice week ... hope it's not too hot ... oh gosh ! I hate the summer season ...
Hugs
Nat
PS: It's awful to be obliged to READ the letters to prove you're not a robot !!!lol

ginnyt said...

love your patterns; recently bought 2 at Dyeing to Stitch; Happy 4th and America; thanks again!!!

Anne said...

It's beautiful Nan! Love the colour and linen you chose for this pattern!!

Mugwump Woolies said...

Wonderful!
Robyn