Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Trunk Show News!

That's right!
I'm having a trunk show.
Lederach, PA will be
hosting it's annual Christmas
in July, along with the trunk show.
The Threadwork Primitives
 models will be on display 
from today, July 24th through
Sat. August 4th.
This will be my very first trunk show 
and I'm  quite excited.
I hope if you are in the area
you'll stop in to visit. 
There is nothing quite like seeing
 the models first-hand to
get some real inspiration.
 Happy Stitching!
~Nan

10 comments:

Patti said...

Congratulations on your first trunk show! Wish I could go!
Blessings,Patti

Farm Girl said...

Oh that is so wonderful, to have a trunk show. I wish I wasn't all the way across the country. I would love to see it.
Congratulations!!!

cucki said...

congratulations dear..i wish i can come too..
big hugs xx

Patty C. said...

How exciting - have fun!

old crow said...

Congratulations on your first trunk show!! Wish I lived closer!! Would love to see all your wonderful creations!! Have fun!!
Hugs, Mona

bayrayschild said...

Good Luck to you Nan! (you probably won't need it)
It sounds pretty exciting.
I know you will be a big hit!

Audrey

Michelle said...

Oh well done congratulations to you - so pleased for you xx

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Congratulations Nan!!!
Wishing you much luck!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Congratulations! May I say, it's about time! Wish it were closer. Hope you have a wonderful event.

Shakerwood said...

Oh, poo! I will be in Lederach in September! Hate that I will miss it but so happy that you are able to start having them!!