Saturday, July 14, 2012

My New Banner

Hi, Just had to show you the new 
banner I got from my good friend
Ivonne of The Crackling Crows.
I am still in patriotic mode and 
just not ready to take down 
any of the red, white and blue
decor.
I asked her to make me one
of her wonderful 
"AMERICA" banners.
It just arrived in this mornings
mail and I hung it right up and
took some pics. 
x x x x x x x
This is one of the 
places I love to display the
banners I have from her and I have
many.  It's in our entry way and the
hooks make it easy to change them
with the seasons.
x x x x x x x 
The picture below is from Ivonne's 
blog.  Look how sweet even the 
backs are with the patriotic scrap
paper.  I just love the little details
she adds.
 
x x x x x x x
I'll be stitching away this weekend.
Always working on some new idea
that has popped into my head.
Once it comes to life, I'll be sure
to give you a peek.
Happy weekend!
~Nan 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous banner! Looks wonderful with your other patriotic pieces!

Enjoy your weekend!

Robin in Virginia
rlbrowninva @ gmail.com

Iris said...

Beautiful banner. I leave my patriotic decorations up from Memorial Day through Labor Day.

Enjoy your weekend.

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Nice banner--goes well with your patriotic pieces.

Patty C. said...

Love it!

nathalie-poppy said...

Hi Nan,
wonderful banner.
I love Yvonne's banners ...
Happy stitching !!! That's the same for me... have to finish a stitchery and then back to my software to work on new projects !!!
Hugs
Nat

Unknown said...

Wonderful patriotic banner!!! Here in Italy we have not so much to be proud in this moment...

The Crackling Crows Banners said...

Aww I love how you have everything displayed :) I'm so happy that you like your banner so much, goes great with your patriotic decoration :)
Smiles Ivonne

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

I love Ivonne's banners ~ she made me one that says dream for my creative space.
Your display looks lovely!
Prim Blessings
Robin