Saturday, July 21, 2012

A Stitcher's (and Friend's) Finish

Happy Saturday to you all.
~*~
There is a beautiful finish that
I'd love to share with you.
It's from my friend and email 
buddy, Susan of Olde Threads.
Susan is one of the most talented
stitchers I know and I always love 
everything she does.
Here is her finish of one of 
my new designs called
Grey House.
 She's stitched this on osnaburg
and made it into a little pillow.  I just
love how prim it turned out.
As always Susan, it is 
wonderful.
Thank you so much for sharing.
~*~
Wishing you all a terrific weekend
and thanks for stopping by to visit!
~Nan

9 comments:

marly said...

Very nice. I have quite a bit of osnaburg so I think I'll give it a try.

Michelle said...

Its beautiful x

cucki said...

Truly a lovely finish xxx

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

Every time I'm at your blog I feel like grabbing my needle at get stitching. This is wonderful.

Dora said...

BEAUTIFUL!

moosecraft said...

Absolutely beautiful! I have a couple of pieces that Susan crafted and they are so well stitched and finished! And, of course, I love your design! It is next on my list to stitch this Summer!

Unknown said...

Thank you Nan, I always enjoy stitching your pieces, look forward to seeing all your new designs.

Susan
Olde Threads

Karen said...

Love this one!

Unknown said...

I like so much your stitch and finish!