Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Just a few things....

Can't believe tomorrow night is our update for Primitive Handmades Mercantile.
I had a quite a few things ready, but with leaving tomorrow for the Gathering at Notforgotten Farm, I've decided to only list a two and save the others for next month.
Now I'm ahead for next month and I feel less stressed and less panicked already...LOL

Here is one of the items I'll be posting.

"Crow and Moon Drum"



I hope you'll join me and the other wonderful PHM artists tomorrow night at 9 est.
Smiles, ~Nan

5 comments:

Pamela said...

Love your finishing! Just beautiful.
Pam

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

well, isn't that purdy!
see you soon & safe travels to you ~ Godspeed!!
L

Robin in Virginia said...

The crows are adorable. You should have good weather for your trek to Notforgotten Farm. At least, that is the current forecast.

village folk art said...

Nan, I love your designs and especially this crow...he is wonderful

PEACE for ALL,
Barb

Summer said...

Beautiful! Nice work ♥

summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com