Monday, April 20, 2015

Getting Ready

My covers have arrived and the charts are printed and ready for the Prim Stitchers Retreat. I have 4 new designs that I'll be bringing and releasing at the retreat.  Not to worry....I will do a full release at the end of May!
Here is a better picture of "Spring Tail Feathers" Needlebook.
Hope you like it:)
  


This is stitched on Dame's of the Needle's new linen line, which will also be released very soon.  I thoroughly enjoyed stitching on Elizabeth's linen and the colors are quite prim.

Smiles, ~Nan



4 comments:

CindyC said...

I'm in love with this one, my friend! I can't wait to see you in Williamsburg! :)

Robin in Virginia said...

Way to go on your preps for Williamsburg, Nan! Looking forward to seeing your new releases at the end of May!

Robin in Virginia

Pamela said...

Wow! Love the new needlebook! Thanks for sharing. Can't wait until the new releases in May.
Pam

Il Cassetto dei Bottoni said...

Beautiful work .
Matilde