Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Creative Day!

I am gearing up for my Primitive Handmades update this month.  I took last month off, but don't plan to miss this month.  So, along with creating pieces for the Prim Stitchers Society Retreat at the end of the month, I'm also working on a few one of a kind items for PHM.  
I stitched this and got it done this morning.  I had a finish in mind and I was so excited to try it out.  I worked most of the day in the sewing studio and I'm very pleased with how it turned out.  Pretty much like I had envisioned it in my head.  It really has that old look to it that I love.  I stained up 2 pieces of 32ct Lakeside Linen Vtg. Pear.  I love stitching on this linen and the colors are just that...so vintage.




This will be one of the items I'll be offering on my update on the 16th.
Smiles, ~Nan.


7 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Very beautiful Nan :) I think it is gorgeous!

Robin in Virginia said...

What a delightful wall pocket you created!

Robin in Virginia

Lana Manis said...

Nan, this is beautiful! I love the aged look!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Beautiful finish, Nan! I love it.

CindyC said...

I just love this finish, Nan! Simply perfect in every way! :)

moosecraft said...

It's gorgeous, Nan! :-)

Unknown said...

Great my friend Nan!