Thursday, July 10, 2014

Common Thread for Ladies Prim Society

Since my new "Ladies Prim Society" design is now in the process of being shipped, I thought I'd give the LPS members a picture of the next finish coming their way.

 "Common Thread" Stitcher's Mat

I hope all the members will enjoy the stitching and the finishing on this one. 
 It was a pleasure to design it for you.

The kit includes everything you need to complete the project.
Beautiful Olde Towne Blend linen by R&R Reproductions, 
 Hand dyed Peaches Velvet by Blackberry Primitives, silky seam binding ribbon, 
and primitive stained backing fabric.  Detailed instructions are provided also, of course.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Love to hear your comments.
Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend.
 Happy Stitching ~ Nan, Threadwork Primitives....

EDITED.....For all those who emailed and commented asking how to join the Prim Club, I'm sorry to have to tell you that membership is now closed for this year.  

16 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

What a fabulous piece you have created, Nan! Know the members of the club will be pleased!

Robin in Virginia

Syd said...

Nan, I can't wait for mine to arrive. I think my mailman will be glad that I work so I'm not home to stalk him! Thanks for such a beautiful design and great saying.

Pamela said...

What a beautiful design!!!!! The colors are gorgeous.
Pam

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

an absolutely beautiful design from thee sweetest gal ~
L

Barbaral said...

Wonderful design, colours are lovely!

cucki said...

It's so sweet <3

Three Sheep Studio said...

Very creative, Nan !
Rose

LaNelle said...

Another winner Nan! Lovely colors & verse...so looking forward to receiving mine. Once again my mail lady will wonder why I'm hanging out at the box! LOL.....

Linda said...

Nan, it is beautiful - everyone will love it. Linda

moosecraft said...

OMGosh, Nan! Absolutely, positively GORGEOUS!!! You continue to out-do yourself with each new design! Methinks this is going to be a favorite of mine for a loooooong time! LOVE hydrangeas! Thanks so much!

... have to go run and check my mailbox!!!! lol! ;-)

Unknown said...

This is a really elegant and refined execution!!!

Unknown said...

This is a really elegant and refined execution!!!

Anne said...

It's so beautiful Nan! I'm quite miffed at myself for not joining the society. I will have to get on that next year...really love your designs a lot!!

Ele said...

It's stunning! So very elegant, love it!!!

susan hemann said...

How do I join? I would love to make that piece it is wonderful!!

LKICT said...

That's a beautiful piece. I hope you publish it in the future.