Wednesday, March 24, 2010

* A Very Cool Sign *

Hi,  I just had to share a picture of my new sign. 
Isn't it just awesome?  Pam at Goldieloo Woodworks 
custom designed this for me.  I really wanted a primitive
sign to hang in my sewing room and I immediately
thought to ask my TDIPT sister, Pam.
 It's exactly what I wanted and I love
it so much.  My hubby hung it for me : )

It's hanging above my antique drying stand that
I keep some of my homespun on.  It's really hanging
from a sawtooth hanger on the back of the sign.  
The hubby thought it would look more prim hanging 
from a nail and wire, so he attached
a black wire and wrapped it around a
 cutoff nail head.  Just to make it look like
  it's hanging from the wire.  He's a tricky one.

If you love signs and gameboards like I do, you should
hurry on over and check out the website.
Smiles,
~Nan

4 comments:

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

The sign does look great and I do like how it's hanging from the wire.

Farm Field Primitives said...

Love the sign!!
~Melissa~

GoldieLoo Woodworks said...

Thanks Nan, it looks perfect in your home and the wire is a great touch, he is very clever.~Hugs~Pam

The Crackling Crows Banners said...

I love this sign...Pammie did an awesome job like always!!! Looks good where you have it decorated Nan :)

Happy Easter