Saturday, March 13, 2010

Remember Me.....

It's a very raining day in Philly.
Perfect day to stitch the day away.
Forget house cleaning :)
Just finished stitching this up this morning.  
It's a brand new pattern by Stacy Nash from her
Love Letters booklet.  I knew at first sight that
I had to stitch this.  I just think the pattern
is quite precious.  I stitched it on 32 ct raw linen
and I still have to do my staining routine to it.
I'll back it in a reproduction fabric or maybe 
some very heavily stained muslin 
and finish it into a pillow stuffed with
sawdust.
 Have a comfy weekend.
~Nan

5 comments:

basketsnprims said...

It's beautiful. I'm working on the very same one, actually two of Stacy's at the same time.
Pam

taylors*farmhouse*attic said...

Beautiful!!..Be sure to show us when you get it finished!!..Have a good weekend!!..I'm working on x-stitch orders myself this weekend!!~~hugs,Jen

Deb said...

It's a rainy day too here in Michigan. Perfect day for crafting! I love your pillow. I hope that you'll show pictures when you have it completely finished off. It's really a cute design!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

Very pretty and please show us when it's finish-finished!

The Crackling Crows Banners said...

I love it Nan, it came out beautifully :) I can't wait to get my book!!!

XSBFF Ivonne