Sunday, November 29, 2009

Cupboard Hangers

I just finished these 2 cupboard hangers today and got them listed in my Etsy Shop. The first one is a BBD stitched on khaki linen.  I added some rusty bells and fabric tie to the wire hanger.  The perfect size for a stocking stuffer :)



The second one is stitched on natural linen and has a brown hemp hanger.  This is one of my own designs.  I am very happy with how these turned out.  

 

I've had a lot of time to stitch over the holiday and I have enjoyed every minute of it, but tomorrow is back to work :( 
Hope everyone had a wonderful long weekend.  Happy stitching!
~Nan


7 comments:

JOLENE said...

Wow, you sold that candy cane quick!!! I thought I was going to buy it, but someone beat me to it. Darn!!!

Catherine said...

Adorable finishes!

Sweet Sue said...

Lovely finishes, as is your Etsey shop, very nice:)

Sweet Stitchin...

Szentpyr said...

Beautiful work as always!

Rita from Hungary

Cassie Shella said...

Just stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! Your handwork is beautiful. I can't wait to see more. Sorry you have to go back to work, I know the feeling; if I could sit and stitch and create all day I would in a heart beat!!

The Crackling Crows Banners said...

Your cupboard hangers are adorable...beautiful work :)

Priscilla said...

Hi, I just love your Prim stitching! I cross stitch myself, which I love do,I was just wondering.. do you use a magnifier to work on those smaller linens? it does looks lovely...

Happy New Year!

Priscilla x