Friday, August 11, 2017

New Release ~ Tall Trees Coverlet

I have such a love for early coverlets.  I think the designs used were so beautiful and artistic.  I came across an American coverlet that I fell in love with and decided to use it as the inspiration for this design. I chose the name....

"Tall Trees Coverlet"

I've stitched this on a beautiful piece of 32ct Vintage Cedar Plank by Lakeside Linens using one color, WDW Flatfish and created a pinkeep.
It's a nice finished size of approx. 5" x 7".  I think this would look lovely and fit quite nicely in a store bought frame.

This new pattern is now available in my Etsy shop and will also soon be available at your local needlework shop very soon. 

Thank you for stopping by and as always happy stitching my friends!
~Nan

7 comments:

denise said...

I love it!

Robin in Virginia said...

What a super coverlet design, Nan! Enjoy your weekend!

Deb said...

Gosh that is an absolutely beautiful coverlet design. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

I weave as well as cross stitch and I love these coverlet designs!

ใบบัว said...

เว็บตรงคืออะไร
เว็บตรงคือเว็บที่มีเอกสารถูกต้องทุนหนากล้าได้กล้าเสียไม่ล็อกยูสลูกค้า...ให้ลูกค้ามีได้ มีเสีย ตามฝีมือ และความสามรถ+ดวง

สล็อต666

ใบบัว said...

รวมเกมสล็อตไว้เยอะที่สุดของทุกค่าย
สมัครสมาชิกฟรี ฝาก-ถอน ไม่มีขั้นต่ำ รวดเร็ว ด้วยระบบออโต้
สล็อต666

สล็อต666

Henna Bakker said...

I like this pillow very much and the design is also good. I need it when I go to prepare my essay writing assignments. This pillow gives me comfort and makes it easy for me to prepare my assignments.