Monday, November 7, 2016

A sneak peek and some creative time

Thought I'd share with you a sneak of my soon to be chart release, "Merry & Bright".  Back from my wonderful model stitcher, Cindy Ruckman Cabrey.  I'm hoping to get this printed and out this week. I can't wait for you to see the finish.  Another cross stitch and wool combo!

 I locked myself in my studio for most of the day....Working on a few things for this month's Primitive Handmades Merc.  I have a large bin of scraps that I've saved....and I use them to mix and match for the backings of pinkeep, etc.  It has done my heart and mind good to sew and get creative today.


Wishing you a day of good creativity too!
Smiles, ~Nan

3 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Adorable sneak peek, Nan!

ใบบัว said...

รวมเกมสล็อตไว้เยอะที่สุดของทุกค่าย
สมัครสมาชิกฟรี ฝาก-ถอน ไม่มีขั้นต่ำ รวดเร็ว ด้วยระบบออโต้
สล็อต666

สล็อต666

My Dissertations said...

Thomas, the My Dissertations genius, understands the importance of thorough research in sociology dissertation help. With his expertise, your assignments will be backed by credible sources.