Saturday, December 12, 2015

A Little Finish

I finally got around to finishing what I have happily named as my Seville Pinkeep.
It got that name because while I was antiquing with friends last month in Ohio, at Seville Antiques, I saw a pinkeep with big X's and eyelets...It inspired me to come home and create this.  It's backed with a wonderful velvet from Blackberry Primitives called Winterberry.
And is a sweet 4 1/2" square.


This is one of the finished pieces I'll be listing this week in my PHM
update.

Happy creating my friends.
~Nan


3 comments:

linda said...

I finally remembered what it was called when cross stitches and eyelets were done on gingham---Chicken Scratch! Love this cushion and the colors you used.

Robin in Virginia said...

What a wonderful piece you created, Nan! I also reminds me of 'chicken scratch' which was my first attempted at cross stitch (not counting the stamped pieces). Enjoy your weekend!

Joy said...

Nice finish, Nan!