Sunday, November 29, 2015

A Day Out

Took a trip up to Lititz, PA late yesterday with my sweet hubby.
It was so great just to spend the day with him.  I did some shopping and came home with 
this treasure.....a very primitive gray green bench with a lift top lid for tons of storage.
I had seen this on my last trip to Lititz and was thrilled to see it was still there.
 Need to get it decorated for Christmas.


Loving the color and the patina!

I treated my sweetie 
to dinner at JoBoy's....they have THE BEST burgers.
And a wonderful Porter.


I love visiting this wonderful little town and visiting with local friends.
Always good to see Susan and Cindy at Day's Gone By Creations.





The street and shops were all lit up and decorated.

Still smiling from a great day out with my best friend and love.
Smiles, Nan

7 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

What a fun outing you had! The lit trees at dark make smile. Your bench is an incredible find.

Pamela said...

What a beautiful little town! I have always loved visiting there. You certainly bought a beautiful "new" bench. The color is beautiful.
Pam

Natasha said...

What a sweet little town. I love small towns like that. We have a town just west of us that has a huge "well huge for us" Christmas lights display. I am hoping to have my Hubby take me tuesday if it does not rain :)

That bench is a great find. Look forward to seeing it all decorated.

Merry Wind Farm said...

It looks like you and hubby had a wonderful outing! Love the gray box, glad it was still there so it could come home with you!
Melinda

Eszter/SubRosa said...

beautiful photos! love your new-old chest♥

Sweet Sue said...

mornin nan, that is one mighty fine swoon-worthy bench! good find and still there, some things are just meant to be:)

Lana Manis said...

Oh, Nan... that bench is wonderful! Makes me want to go exploring in a few nearby towns and see what I can find. ;)