Monday, September 14, 2015

Another Fall Release!

Yes, I'm in such a Fall mood!
My friend Elizabeth of Dames of the Needle/From the Cauldronsurprised me with a new linen color she had dyed up.   
It was so beautiful, I felt inspired to create a new design.  The color is called North Beach Brown and the Fall floss colors work so well on it.

This new design is called "Edgar's Manor".  I wanted a needlebook I could take out and use in the Fall.  Edgar would, of course, live in a black house, but he has a wonderful geometric pathway in front of the doorway.  It would not be complete without his Raven's to watch over it. 



The inside has a pocket in a chestnut colored wool by Blackberry Primitives and a piece of the linen is used for holding pins and needles.
I used the 32ct linen for this and it's stitched with overdyed and DMC floss.  Here are the colors used....The Gentle Art, Tarnished Gold and Carriage Black. WDW, Grasshopper and DMC 640.

The charts are on there way to my Distributor and will be released this Friday, Sept 18th.

I am leaving tomorrow to spend a few days with friends down in Maryland and then we all travel to Lori's Gathering at Notforgotten Farm.  I'm so excited to see new and old friends there.
Last year was so much fun and this year should be even better.
My etsy shop will be closed until my return next week.

I hope you like what I've designed.  It was a fun and fast stitch...my favorite kind.  Hope to see you at the Gathering on Saturday....If you see me, please stop and say hello:)
Smiles and as always, Happy Stitching!
~Nan



11 comments:

bayrayschild said...

It's just BEAUTIFUL Nan! Have fun at the gathering!

Audrey

marly said...

Yes I love it! Enjoy your days with friends and fellow stitchers.

Barbara said...

All these beautiful designs is destroying my budget....but I love them.
Have fun!

Eszter/SubRosa said...

Edgar's Manor looks really nice. Love these colours, and the finish of your new design.
Hugs
Eszter

PRS said...

How can each of your designs be my favorite? Edgar's Manor and Ravens, what's not to love.

Pamela said...

What a great design! I love the colors and your finishing.
Thanks for sharing!
Pam

CindyC said...

I can't wait to stitch Edgar's Manor! Your design and Ebeth's linen are a perfect combination, and I love them both! :) <3

Unknown said...

You have a good Blog and great content on your blog, could you please check my site yahoo forgot password help

sana said...

Beautiful designs and your finishing!

imsteelefullofscrap said...

I just found your blog oh my you are so talented where can I sign up to follow u I did friend u on fb
Thank u Jen

Just Another Old Geezer said...

Fantastic designs that make such wonderful projects - all on an awesome blog. Please keep these coming!!
http://crossstitchpatternheaven.weebly.com