Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!



As I reflect on this day, I realize just how much there is to be thankful for.....It has been a wonderful year, with many, many good things and very few bad.  I am grateful for a wonderful husband and a home full of love.  So many new and old friends that are very dear to my heart.   And a stitching community of friends that are always so uplifting and supportive.  Thank you all for allowing me to be me and to do what I love.  You all mean more to me than you could ever know.
Wishing all of you the most blessed and heartfelt Thanksgiving!
~Nan

5 comments:

bayrayschild said...

Happy Thanksgiving Nan!

Hugs my friend!
Audrey

Pamela said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Nan!!!!

denise said...

HappyThanksgiving to you!!

Robin in Virginia said...

Happy Thanksgiving wishes to you, Nan!

Robin in Virginia

Unknown said...

There is always something to be thankful, from health to the little things and joys of everyday. For you my friend all the best!