Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Another Road Trip and a Primitive Handmades Merc Update

Headed to Virginia this Friday to spend the weekend with my friend Holly. We're going to the Kathy Barrick workshop at the Virginia Guild of Needlewomen in Richmond. Got my homework done and picked out my fabric for my journal....So excited!!!  Woot Woot!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Thurs. night is our update on Primitive Handmades Mercantile.  How does it happen that I am away during every update?  But, I've got all my pieces finished and ready to post.....
Just know that I will not be able to ship what is purchased until I return home next week.
Here is what I've been working on. 


 


Hope you'll join us for our Primitive Handmades Merc update.

Smiles and happy creating!
~Nan

5 comments:

linda said...

Oh Nan! I am in love with your acorn pillow! Any chance there could be a future pattern? Enjoy your class with Kathy Barrick and the company of friends, old and new! How special to meet each other.

Robin in Virginia said...

I second what Linda said! I love your acorn pillow and would hope for a future chart pattern in the near or not so near future. Have a safe trip to Virginia and enjoy your weekend with your friend along with Kathy's class.

Robin in Virginia

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Enjoy your upcoming adventure ~ sounds like it's going to be fun!!!
So many beautiful creations ~ I'm sure they are all going to sell fast!
Prim Blessings
Robin

denise said...

beautiful!! :)

Unknown said...

Wishing you safe travels and lots of fun. You are going to have a beautiful weekend in Virginia. Hope you are bringing some warm clothes. It is going to get a little chilly. Blessings, Sandra