Monday, September 15, 2014

Road Trip....Woot Woot

I've been keeping my fingers very busy gearing up for another Primitive Handmades Mercantile.  I have some things made and ready for this month and some for next....Yep, I love to be ahead of the game at all times.  Here's the pile of hand dids on my studio floor.  A little bit of everything. 
The PHM update is Thursday around 9:00.  The timing isn't perfect because I leave on a road trip early the next morning.  But I'll be bringing my laptop with me, as always.  So, I will be able to email about sales, if need be.


 Anyone else headed to Notforgotten Farm this Saturday?  
It's the annual Gathering of Primitive Friends show!  
I'm over the moon excited and will be en route on Friday to meet up with some friends.
Then we'll load up the van and all go together to our destination.  
So many friends from all over are traveling for this event.  I hope to put a lot of faces to 
names and CAN NOT wait to meet all my online prim stitching friends.
I'm excited to finally meet my pal Lori too.  I know it'll be so much fun and I'll be smiling from dawn to dusk.  

The weather is supposed to be perfect that day and I'm sure I'll be bringing home with a few treasures from some of my favorite folk artists!  Hope to see you there and Please make sure to say hi:). 
Smiling, smiling, smiling.....~Nan

13 comments:

CindyC said...

I know you're going to have a blast, my friend! Hugs to you all and best wishes for safe travels and lots of fun and laughter (and cool purchases too ... LOL)!

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

safe travels and see you soon!
L

Unknown said...

I wish so badly that we had events like this in Missouri! Have a wonderful time!

bayrayschild said...

Have some fun for me Nan!
I love your new offerings!

Audrey

Ele said...

Enjoy your trip! Love your creations

LaNelle said...

Wishing I was making the trip from MN but sure know you will all have a fantastic time! Blessings....

Unknown said...

I love your pouches! Each one!!!

Three Sheep Studio said...

Have fun on your road trip, Nan !!
Loving all of your wonderful trims ;)
Rose

msmartello said...

I wish we had events like that in New York too. Have fun! Someday I hope to get there. It looks fabulous. For now I guess I'll just have to drool all over my computer. LOL!

marly said...

Oh my you're going to have a fabulous weekend. You lucky girl! Don't forget to share photos!

Maria said...

Che meraviglia ;)
lovely Nan ;)
ciao Maria

Mouse said...

oooooo ... you will have lots of fun I am sure :) looking forward to hearing all about it and also the photos too :) love mouse xxxx

Queen Bee's Musings said...

Blessings and prayers to all of you. It will be a wonderful time of sharing and enjoying of like minds.
Can't wait to see and share with all of you vicariously as my heart is with you dear creative friends.