Monday, November 26, 2012

Getting in the Spirit

Hi friends!
I hope you've all recovered from the 
fun and feast of Thanksgiving.
I know we have tons of left overs.
My hubby made a big bowl
of turkey salad with grapes and
sliced almonds.  Yummmmm.
 That will serve as a delicious lunch 
for a few days.
x x x
I've had some time this past
weekend to indulge 
myself in some stitching.
I'm getting in the holiday 
spirit and stitched up a few
prim and simple ditty bags.
I don't usually have too much
time to make finished items
anymore, so this was fun.
I've listed them for sale 
in my Etsy shop.   Hope you'll
take a look. 
x x x 
   Have a great week!
~Nan  

5 comments:

cucki said...

aww they all so cute..
big hugs x

Kate said...

They're quite lovely.

Patty C. said...

I really like them :) glad you had some stitchy time!

Michelle said...

Oh they are lovely. Your salad sounds yummy x

Unknown said...

the bags are really beautiful!!!