Sunday, August 14, 2011

New Release...."Enchanted Crow"

As you might have read, Halloween is my
favorite holiday, so my latest 
pattern release is to celebrate that day.
Meet Enchanted Crow.
* * *
It's stitched on stained 32 ct raw linen
using WDW and GA flosses.
Finished on the bottom and back
with black wool and has a decorative
herringbone stitch.
This was really a fun and quick stitch 
and I hope you will enjoy stitching
it too.
To purchase please visit my
Threadwork Primitives Etsy Shop.
Or you may email me at
nanlewis@comcast.net

* * * 
Don't forget.... 
Tonight is the TDIPT update.
Please visit to see all the wonderful
hand mades that our group has created
this month.
Until next time....
Happy Stitching and have a 
wonderful day!
~Nan

10 comments:

Laura Violet said...

Oh my... I LOVE IT!! So cute!! *.*

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Oh my Gosh Nan, who could resist!
Love it!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Gabi said...

What a lovely design.

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Very sweet!

Beertje Zonn said...

It is lovely!

Beertje Zonn

Karen said...

How cute is that and your finishing is perfect as always!

nathalie-poppy said...

Hi Nan !!!
really beautiful !!!!
Oh my god !!!
So many patterns to stitch ... and so little time !!!!
Have you got a recipe ??????
Big hugs my dear friend and have a nice evening !!!!

Karolina said...

I oove your cross stitch work :)

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

I love it To !!! Halloween is my favorite time too!!

Joy said...

Nan, You've done it again...love it!